Rivertown Communications, Inc. develops custom e-Learning training programs, CBT and distance learning systems for businesses and government agencies. We are located in Stillwater, Minnesota (near St. Paul / Minneapolis), and serve clients locally and worldwide. Our customers range in size from small, single-office organizations to global corporations to State and Federal government agencies. Whatever your training and education needs are – we can help.
You are missing the Adobe Flash Player plugin. Click here for the latest version.
- Custom e-Learning, CBT and distance learning program development.
- Accessible (ADA and Section 508) training and websites that meets all federal and state regulations.
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Learning Content Management Systems (LCMS) to manage your training and learner progress.
- Websites to effectively reach and educate your customers.
- Multilingual training videos can be used to enhance employee training and add excitement to your website.
Discover how multi-lingual videos can be used to enhance e-Learning and add excitement to your website.
Rivertown Communications is a full-service e-Learning development company. We can design a program from start to finish, or partner with your staff by providing needed skills to complement your internal development team. Rivertown Communications can help your organization by:
- Writing and producing computer and web-delivered training programs.
- Producing training videos / DVDs for stand-alone use or to enhance E- learning.
- Creating a Website design to deliver training, information or Internet marketing.
- Developing an Internet-based testing or survey tool to verify employee learning or customer attitudes.
- Creating a computerized learning management system (LMS) to automate your training administration.
- Producing Flash applications to deliver your corporate message using video, audio, animations, text and images.
As our world moves more and more to the use of mobile devices Rivertown Communications has formed a team to begin developing training systems to utilize these tools. We're currently developing a system to create and distribute learning materials to smart phones and tablets. Another project involves smart phone delivered video which integrates with hardcopy instructional materials. Wherever technology advances take us, Rivertown Communications will be there.
- Rivertown Corporate
- Rivertown e-Learning
- Rivertown Websites
- Rivertown Video
- Open Ratings Survey
- Inspire LCMS ™